SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Sunday, August 10, 2008

23 Months!!! Lake Chelan








Look! I got to drive the boat!
Here I am with my favorite cousin, Lizzy! We have so much fun together!

Here I am, 23 months old. I'm only one for another month!! I had a great summer playing outside, going to the lake, the cabin, the river and waterslide parks - I use the potty every now and then and I say so many things my mommy can't keep track. I even got a big girl bed! It only took me a few days to get used to it and stop screaming and banging on the door when my mommy closed the door. I like it now!

I even love my brother - I kiss him, try to help change his diaper, take his socks off and give him his pacifier when it falls out.Mommy does not like it when I do that though -especially since I like to pick my boogers and eat them!

So, here are some pictures from my last month as a one year old. I loved the waterslides and swimming in the lake and pool the most. I wasn't even afraid to jump in the water! My daddy was there to catch me. I did have this diaper on one day that wasn't for the water and it ballooned up so big that I had a giant bubble butt! It was pretty funny!

1 comment:

Kim said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! That waterpark looks like so much fun! I have never seen anything like it in my whole life!!

Ewww you eat your boogers?? Whats wrong with you lady! Wait...do they taste yummy? Maybe you know something I don't. You always are doing cool things... hmm.

I dig your Dora swimsuit. I bet the diaper bubble was awesome.