SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

20 Months






Here I am at 20 months old! I learned how to say mamma a week before Mothers Day. Mommy's friend was over and she asked if I could say mamma yet and she said "no" so I thought I would prove her wrong. I said my first mamma - and have been using it every chance I can get. mammma maaaaammmmaaa!!!!! haha....I like to say it really loud, over and over and over again.

I had my first weekend away at Grandmas too! Mommy couldn't go to Yakima for Mother's day because she is about to have a baby and daddy doesn't want her to have it in the car. So Grandma Linda let me come stay for the weekend and I got to go to a parade! I was really excited about the candy they threw to me and stuffed my pockets. When they didn't throw anymore I threw my OWN candy and picked it up again! It was so fun! I got to play with my Grandma's new doggy, Diego too! He is so cute! Mommy and Daddy need to get one for me!!

I was excited to see my mommy though when I got home. I gave her a BIG hug and won't let her out of my sight.

Well, I'm a busy girl so I'm gonna go now. Check out my video and my pictures and I'll let you know more about my life when I have some free time.


No comments: