SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Sunday, December 9, 2007

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree!























We went out to Evans Creek to cut down our Christmas tree. It was way up in the mountains and there was lots of snow. We got stuck once and had to have daddy's friend use his tow strap. The snow was really deep in some areas -good thing we have a cool jeep!

I was so excited to get there so I could get out of the car and run around -but there was all this white stuff and I hate it! It made me cry and cry and cry and mommy and daddy had to hold me the whole time. I would not walk in it or get close to it. It's scary stuff!

We walked around and looked for our tree for a while and I cried the whole time. Finally we made a fire and cooked some hot dogs.Yummy! I slept all the way home.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That looks SO cool!! We don't have ANYTHING like that here!!! Our tree is fake. Mommy was afraid i'd eat the pine needles... sheesh.
I need to show her this post so she can see what we missed out on. I'm jealous. Hmph. And snow!!! We got nothin but rain and wind.