SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's New?





















Here I am, posing like a model! I was such a good girl when I had my pictures taken and it was fun.
Right now I have 7 teeth - 4 on top and 3 on the bottom. I'm really good at biting things like my mommy's knee or my toys and food. I get to eat all sorts of things now but if I don't like it I throw it on the floor and feed the kitty. He really likes me now. He sits by my highchair every time that I eat. He even lets me pet him sometimes - until I scream and then he runs and hides in mommy's room.
Last week I was a model in a fashion show for Pottery Barn at the mall. I was a really naughty girl. I screamed at mommy and wouldn't sit still and ran all over the store getting into all the cute toys before the show. I even threw my sippy cup in the toilet before mommy could catch me. I was a handful! But I got to see my friend Logan - and he was a show off - such a good boy, it made me look bad.
I was good in the show though - I waved to people and smiled and looked around at all the holiday decorations. They even had a big Santa bear that I got to take my picture with.

1 comment:

Kim said...

These pictures are cool. I like them alot.
Biting is fun. I do that too! I have even tried to bite Kitty. I don't think mine really like me too much since I try to pull their tails. I got clawed twice already. Maybe I should bribe them with food ... hmm..you give me good ideas.