SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Saturday, September 8, 2007

San Diego Wedding


I went to San Diego on my Birthday to go to my cousin Stephanie's wedding. We didn't get to our house until 1am and I was super crabby. I woke up at 6am and wouldn't take a good nap and my mommy was really tired. We went to the wedding and I got to play with my Great Grandma Elsie and dance with the other kids and eat a yummy dinner! I got so tired that I finally passed out in my daddy's arms. I NEVER do that either. I like to play and play and play and not miss out on any fun. Oh, I ate some lemon and lime slices too! YUMMY!

2 comments:

jessica said...

Congratulations to Cousin Stephanie! San Diego is a great place to spend a birthday.

Kim said...

Dang, you are getting to go EVERYWHERE! You are a well travelled woman. I have yet to try pie... or even cake! I have a few more weeks to go and then I finally get cake!! I can't wait.