SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Sunday, November 23, 2008






















I love carving punkins! This is the first time I got to help! I didn't really like the gooey stuff inside because it made my hands all "ticky", that's toddlerese for sticky - and I like to have clean hands - but it was fun trying to carve faces. Mommy made my punkin a star and baby Levi's a moon.

I got a little scared though when we turned out the lights to see our punkins glow. Not so cool

























1 comment:

Kim said...

Well hellooo pretty lady. Your hair has grown long! It looks cute. As always, you look spectacular. Lucky you - you got to carve punkins!!! I don't like when my hands get ticky either.. Mommy says i'm supposed to not care because i'm a boy...but come on...ticky hands??? Eeesh.
Don't be afraid of the glowing punkins... they can't get you. I promise.