SEPTEMBER 7, 2006 6:31 PM 7LBS 2 OUNCES

Thursday, October 9, 2008

24 Months Old - Fun Times

I am such an energetic kid!
I LOVE to make funny faces when you try to take my picture. If you tell me to say "cheese" I have to be silly. I can't help it - I got it from my daddy!

We went to the fair and this year I had lots of fun! I got to play in a giant bowl of corn kernels, ride a pony and lots more fun stuff! I even got to be in a diaper derby for kids 2 and under. You would think I had the slight advantage, since I was the oldest kid in the derby - but this one year old had to show me up! I was too busy smiling at the audience. I have to remember my fans!
My tantrums are increasing too -I love to throw fits when I don't get what I want. I'm the Queen Tantrum Thrower - a title my mommy does not like.

But, I am cute so you can't stay mad at me. I like to drive trucks too! I got to play in a semi truck at the kids museum! It was AWESOME. By the way, I CAN say that word - AWWsumAYE. :) I can have a mini-conversation with you now. I have a vast repertoire of words I can use. See - I can use some big words too!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Your my kinda girl.
I am the King Tantrum Thrower and my Mommy doesn't like that title either!! And,like you..nobody can stay mad at me for long. Isn't it great being so cute? Mwahahahaa.
Give me a call some time. We can have mini conversations about corn kernals and trucks!